A Reputation Built On Trust
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Rocky View County, Rural Rocky View County
- MLS®#: C4124231
- Size: 935.60 acres
- Price: $8,900,000
- Status: Active
Spencer Creek Ranch +/- 935.6 acres with additional+/- 34 ac grazing lease. 7 titles located 1 hour west of Calgary on HWY 1A. Spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains and bordering the Bow River, one of Alberta's best trout fishing rivers. Beaupre Lake with 100's of nesting birds and a stopover for migrating birds is on the east boundary. Teaming with wildlife including a herd of elk, deer, bear, cougar, wolves, coyotes etc..Open "prairie wool" grasslands with Spencer Creek running through. Two older houses with farm buildings. There is a large gravel deposit. Peaceful and tranquil, this is in a world of its own.
Contact Rob Johnstone About MLS® C4124231
Rob Johnstone, 403-730-2330 at RE/MAX R.E.(Mountain View)Ltd., 222, 4625 VARSITY DRIVE N.W., CALGARY, Alberta, T3A 0Z9
- MLS®#: C4124231
- Lot Size: 935.60 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Restrictions: Call Lister,Easement Registered On Title,Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Rural Rocky View County
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: t4c 1b1
- Directions: 12K west of Cochrane on HWY 1A, gate is on north side across from local store. Access to 1/4 south of HWY 1A is 1K further west. Access to 8.85 ac is north of HWY 1A on HWY 40 3K.
- Exterior Features: Creek, Fenced, See Remarks
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)