A Reputation Built On Trust
Detached Bungalow for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Bighorn M.d., Rural Bighorn M.d.
- MLS®#: C4116132
- Size: 158.00 acres
- Price: $2,500,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2011
This stunning home is surrounded by nature. It is thoughtfully placed on 158 acres, full of trees, with your own pasture and creek and breathtaking mountain views. It is a bungalow walkout, built in 2011, with over 3400 sqft of finished living space beautifully appointed. It has an open floor plan with all the amenities, Brazilian walnut hardwood floors, a rundle stone feature wall and trim details, inside and out. The kitchen has granite counter tops, a wall oven, induction wall oven and counter top stove, compactor, garbuator and so much more. There is tons of storage in the Legacy natural cherry cabinets and the walk in pantry, 3 bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms. The huge family room, a walk out, leads out to the creek or the hot tub. The garage is insulated and oversize with an epoxy, heated slab floor. There are 2 barns, 50x100 & 60x120, big enough for an indoor riding arena? Included is the hay shed, a guest cabin and several other buildings.
Contact Rob Johnstone About MLS® C4116132
Rob Johnstone, 403-730-2330 at RE/MAX R.E.(Mountain View)Ltd., 222, 4625 VARSITY DRIVE N.W., CALGARY, Alberta, T3A 0Z9
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4116132
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 2011
- Lot Size: 158.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Total Floor Area: 1,900 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Bighorn M.D.
- City: Rural Bighorn M.D.
- Postal Code: T4C 1A1
- Directions: Travel west towards the mountains, through Cochrane on HWY 1A. At the Forestry Trunk Road (HWY 40) turn right and travel for 7 km. Turn right on Rabbit Hills Road, property is on your left, the first driveway. Enjoy
- Included: Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 1)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Full, Walkout, Fully Finished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Creek, Fenced, Hillside, Landscaped, Rolling Land, Schools, View Mountain
- Exterior Finish: Fiber Cement Siding, Stone
- Foundation: Concrete
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure: East
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Office: 4.55m x 4.22m
- Master Bedroom: 5.56m x 4.44m
- Living Room: 6.55m x 6.20m
- Kitchen: 4.39m x 4.39m
- Dining Room: 4.39m x 2.92m
- Office: 3.48m x 2.84m
- Family Room: 10.67m x 6.15m
- Bedroom: 5.38m x 4.17m
- Bedroom: 5.38m x 2.95m
services & amenities
- Features: Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio
- Parking: Double Garage Attached, Insulated, Heated
- Heating: Hot Water,In Floor Heat System
- Elementary: Cochrane
- Junior High: Cochrane
- Senior High: Cochrane
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Bighorn M.D. Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY