A Reputation Built On Trust
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Rocky View County, Rural Rocky View County
- MLS®#: C4067656
- Size: 36.30 acres
- Price: $625,000
- Status: Active
A PERFECT PROPERTY FOR YOUR COUNTRY RETREAT OR YOUR WALKOUT DREAM HOME. THE PROPERTY SLOPES TO THE WEST WITH MOUNTAIN AND VALLEY VIEWS. THERE IS A SMALL SPRING FED CREEK THAT FLOWS INTO THE ENVIRONMENTAL RESERVE ALONG THE DOGPOUND CREEK. GREAT TROUT FISHING AND RELAXING MOMENTS. THE WEST END OF THE PROPERTY HAS SOME OLD GROWTH FOREST FOR HUNTING OR TRAIL RIDING. WE ARE 20 MINUTES N/W OF COCHRANE AND CROWN LAND IS JUST DOWN THE STREET. THE UTILTIES ARE EITHER ON THE PROPERTY OR CLOSE BY. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO ENJOY.
Contact Rob Johnstone About MLS® C4067656
Rob Johnstone, 403-730-2330 at RE/MAX R.E.(Mountain View)Ltd., 222, 4625 VARSITY DRIVE N.W., CALGARY, Alberta, T3A 0Z9
- MLS®#: C4067656
- Lot Size: 36.30 acres
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Restrictions: Call Lister
- Neighbourhood: Rural Rocky View County
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T4C 1A1
- Directions: HWY #22 NORTH FROM COCHRANE TO TWSP. RD. #280, WEST ON #280 TO GRAND VALLEY RD. (SECOND STOP SIGN) TURN RIGHT, FOLLOW WINDING ROAD TO RANGE RD. # 54A, NORTH ON #54A TO TWSP. RD. 282A, WEST TO RANGE RD. #55, PROERTY ON THE RIGHT SIGNED.
- Exterior Features: Creek, Fenced, No Through Road, Private Setting
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
ROYAL LEPAGE INTEGRITY