A Reputation Built On Trust
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Bearspaw_calg, Rural Rocky View County
- MLS®#: C4113908
- Size: 4.00 acres
- Price: $329,000
- Status: Active
This nicely treed 4 acre view lot is in the northern part of the Bearspaw area. This lot is more open with nice rolling land and great building locations with a view to the east south and west. The trees would be on the southeast side. The well produces 10gpm, 203 ft deep and static water at 143 ft. The lot is about 1/2 mile east of Lochend Road (Hwy 766) on a very private cul-de-sac. A 1200sf bungalow is the minimum with not maximum stated. The maximum accessory building size is 1614sf (see Rocky View Land Use Bylaw pages 120-122). Livestock is allowed with limitations. There is a pond on site as well. This rolling and treed land makes an interesting and excited place to for a family.
Contact Rob Johnstone About MLS® C4113908
Rob Johnstone, 403-730-2330 at RE/MAX R.E.(Mountain View)Ltd., 222, 4625 VARSITY DRIVE N.W., CALGARY, Alberta, T3A 0Z9
- MLS®#: C4113908
- Lot Size: 4.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Restrictions: Call Lister
- Neighbourhood: Bearspaw_Calg
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T4C 0E5
- Directions: From the corner of 1A Hwy and Hwy 766 go 5 miles north to Big Hill Springs Estates. Turn right for about 1/2 mile to the subdivision.
- Exterior Features: Treed Lot
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE