Detached Bungalow for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Pincher Creek M.d., Rural Pincher Creek M.d.
- MLS®#: C4268516
- Size: 943.00 acres
- Price: $3,800,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
This Ranch is located on the western slopes of the Porcupine Hills and consists of 803 acres of deeded land, 140 acres of grazing lease and a forestry grazing permit for 118 AUM’s in the Olin Creek Forestry. The Lawson’s have owned the ranch for 25 years with good stewardship and grazing management. The private forestry allotment is on the east side of the property and consists of some 800 acres of grassland, pine, spruce, poplar and douglas fir. The building site offers spectacular foothills and mountain views overlooking the Oldman River Valley and the Rocky Mountains to the west and south. There is a 1431 sq.ft renovated bungalow with mature yard, 30' x 40' shop, a new 24' x 30' barn with corrals, a recently renovated guest cabin, a greenhouse and garden plus ample water throughout with numerous springs, 2 drilled wells (50 & 10 GPM), a pond and Olin creek. The area boasts an abundance of wildlife and is truly a unique picturesque ranch offering privacy and seclusion with no through road. A must see!
Contact Rob Johnstone About MLS® C4268516
Rob Johnstone, 403-730-2330 at RE/MAX R.E.(Mountain View)Ltd., 222, 4625 VARSITY DRIVE N.W., CALGARY, Alberta, T3A 0Z9
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4268516
- Style: Bungalow
- Lot Size: 943.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Total Floor Area: 1,431 sq.ft
- Restrictions: Easement Registered On Title,Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Rural Pincher Creek M.D.
- City: Rural Pincher Creek M.D.
- Postal Code: T0K 0P0
- Directions: Highway 22 north of Lundbreck to Twp Road 101A, east on Twp Rd 101A to T intersection, turn south at T intersection and go south to Twp Road 93A (might say 9-3A), go east on 93A, at the fork in the road stay left, Property blue sign says 1020 Twp Rd 9-3A.
- Included: Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 2 (Bedrooms Above: 1)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Full, Fully Finished
- Floor Finish: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Cross Fenced, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Private Setting, Rolling Land, Schools, Treed Lot, View Mountain
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Foundation: Concrete
- Roof: Metal
- Front Exposure: Southwest
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Kitchen: 4.27m x 6.10m
services & amenities
- Features: Deck, Greenhouse, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking: Shop
- Heating: Forced Air-1
- Elementary: Lundbreck
- Junior High: Lundbreck
- Senior High: Lundbreck
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Pincher Creek M.D. Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
LIVELY REALTY LTD.