A Reputation Built On Trust
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Mountain View County, Rural Mountain View County
- MLS®#: C4133467
- Size: 158.10 acres
- Price: $995,000
- Status: Active
Gorgeous quarter section of "Number One Soil", located just on the outskirts of the town of Olds. Currently seeded to Canola, (NOT INCLUDED in the purchase price), the potential cropping of the 156 acres, is unlimited. The farmstead site was abandoned, left to the elements, and has become overgrown. The home had fallen into disrepair and vandals had broke in, and set it on fire, doing some major damage. The Services are all there, and paid for, but their condition is unknown. The barn has aged well and has some value for storage.
Contact Rob Johnstone About MLS® C4133467
Rob Johnstone, 403-730-2330 at RE/MAX R.E.(Mountain View)Ltd., 222, 4625 VARSITY DRIVE N.W., CALGARY, Alberta, T3A 0Z9
- MLS®#: C4133467
- Lot Size: 158.10 acres
- Lot Shape: Square
- Restrictions: See Remarks
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: t0m 0w0
- Directions: From Highway 2A and Township Road 32.4, go just over 1/2 a mile east. Property on North Side.
- Exterior Features: Flat Site
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
ROYAL LEPAGE WILDROSE REAL ESTATE