A Reputation Built On Trust
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Mountain View County, Rural Mountain View County
- MLS®#: C4126018
- Size: 160.00 acres
- Price: $849,000
- Status: Active
A Full Quarter, 160 acres, so subdivision is possible. Not may full quarters come onto the market. West of Crossfield on Highway 574 and 2.5km off Highway 574. And only 7km to Madden. Excellent popular location. Very productive land. Newly seeded 2 years ago to about 70 acres of straight alfalfa, and 75 acres of Timothy. Total cultivated is about 145 acres of the 160 acres. When it was cropped it has produced 100 bushel wheat crops. When it was just in pasture it has carried 100 cow/calf pairs from late May until November, with simple crossfencing into 4 rotational pastures. Some natural water in a few places. Fenced and Crossfenced. Dugout. Power is along the road. Seller would consider renting back or assisting buyer with the hay.
Contact Rob Johnstone About MLS® C4126018
Rob Johnstone, 403-730-2330 at RE/MAX R.E.(Mountain View)Ltd., 222, 4625 VARSITY DRIVE N.W., CALGARY, Alberta, T3A 0Z9
- MLS®#: C4126018
- Lot Size: 160.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Square
- Restrictions: Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 0S0
- Directions: From Crossfield go west on Highway 574 for 12 kms to RR 23. Turn north for 1.6 kms, then east for .8 km and it's on the north side.
- Exterior Features: Cross Fenced, Fenced, No Through Road, Pond
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!