A Reputation Built On Trust
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Mountain View County, Rural Mountain View County
- MLS®#: C4102374
- Price: $125,000
- Status: Active
A hidden gem located in the gateway to the Rockies. This recreational getaway gets you 1/29 share of a beautifully treed quarter with walking trails down to the Red Deer River and throughout the shared 150 acre balance. There are 10 acres developed with 4 season washrooms and community buildings. Enjoy the endless amount of activities such as hiking, biking, fishing or walk across the road to the Coyote Creek Golf Course! Lot #17 is set back amongst the trees in a private setting which gives you the feeling of acreage living with the added benefits of a recreational quarter. This oversized lot includes a well maintained 29ft 2003 Terry Quantum RV with winter package and 1 slide. This RV contains 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a sofa bed. Outside you will find a large covered deck that would be great as an entertaining area to be used for barbecues with friends and family. Also included are a wired and insulated shed that is dry walled and sided, a wood shed and a lovely fire pit gathering space.
Contact Rob Johnstone About MLS® C4102374
- MLS®#: C4102374
- Restrictions: Restrictive Covenant-Building Design/Size,See Remarks,Call Lister
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 1X0
- Directions: From Sundre head West on HWY 584, turn South on RR55. Entrance located on West side of road directly across from Coyote Creek Golf and RV Resort.
- Exterior Features: Airport Nearby, Treed Lot
- Frontage: 0.0000
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!