A Reputation Built On Trust
Detached Bungalow for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Foothills M.d., Rural Foothills M.d.
- MLS®#: C4118947
- Size: 3.84 acres
- Price: $2,100,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2005
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE COUNTRY ESTATE YOU NEVER THOUGHT WOULD EVER COME AVAILABLE !!! AND ACTUALLY HAS ===NOW FOR THE== FIRST TIME EVER=== ON MLS ===SOLD 3 TIMES PREVIOUSLY TO THE FIRST EXCLUSIVE BUYER THAT VIEWED THIS STUNNING EXECUTIVE RETREAT. THE MOST PREMIUM SETTING AND LOCATION EVER === LANDSCAPED TO HEAVENLY PERFECTION AND WITH A VIEW TO LIVE FOREVER FOR ! THE WESTERN SKYLINE OF MOUNTAINS STRETCHES FROM HIGH RIVER TO JASPER AND THE CITY VIEW FROM CANADA OLYMPIC SKI JUMP TO CHESTERMERE. FULLY DEVELOPED WALK OUT BUNGALOW TO YOUR VERY OWN SPA ====HEATED POOL WITH POWER COVER AND SEPARATE HOT TUB.NATURAL RAIL FENCED AND CROSS FENCED WITH SHELTER FOR THAT SPECIAL HORSE OF YOURS !! WAY TO MUCH TO SEE ,ENJOY AND APPRECIATE FOR ME TO DESCRIBE ==== YOU HAVE TO COME SEE IN PERSON !!!
Contact Rob Johnstone About MLS® C4118947
Rob Johnstone, 403-730-2330 at RE/MAX R.E.(Mountain View)Ltd., 222, 4625 VARSITY DRIVE N.W., CALGARY, Alberta, T3A 0Z9
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4118947
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 2005
- Lot Size: 3.84 acres
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Total Floor Area: 2,975 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Foothills M.D.
- City: Rural Foothills M.D.
- Postal Code: T1S 3T6
- Directions: SOUTH ON #2 OR DEERFOOT TRAIL TO OKOTOKS OVERPASS. TURN LEFT GOING EAST TO 64th ST. TURN RIGHT TO PROPERTY ON RIGHT. 274115- 64th ST EAST
- Included: Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Water Softener, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 4 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Full, Walkout, Fully Finished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Cross Fenced, Estate Property, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Hillside, River View, Schools, Sloping Lot, Treed Lot, View City, View Downtown, View Mountain
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure: East
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Master Bedroom: 7.62m x 6.40m
- Kitchen With Eating Area: 6.81m x 4.62m
- Great Room: 5.87m x 4.19m
- Dining Room: 3.84m x 3.81m
- Bedroom: 5.33m x 4.70m
Lower Level Room Dimensions
- Second Family Room: 6.58m x 5.05m
- Office: 4.98m x 3.94m
- Media Room: 7.77m x 3.86m
- Laundry Room: 3.33m x 3.05m
- Game Room: 8.94m x 8.59m
- Bedroom: 5.26m x 4.83m
- Bedroom: 3.86m x 3.86m
services & amenities
- Features: Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 10 ft., Dog Run-Fenced In, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Open Beam, Patio, Pool-Outdoor, Sauna, Swirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi), Wall Unit-Built-In, Vinyl Windows, Workshop
- Parking: Quad or More Attached, Insulated, Heated, Over Sized
- Heating: Forced Air-2,In Floor Heat System
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Foothills M.D. Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS